Tuesday, 27 July 2010

14:40

65 lengths, I ran out of time because I chatted to this guy too much. He's like 30...but I can't work out if he's just friendly or if he's coming on to me.
My hips really ache, I need to take calcium and other vitamins when I get home. I'm still worrying about dinner, I'll see how much I weigh this afternoon and I guess I could offer to cook and then I know exactly what is in it...and I don't have to eat the carbs.
I don't think I actually want the food, which is actually the problem. I know I need to eat to cycle etc. but I don't want the food, I'm not even that hungry.It just makes the decision harder.
I don't have to eat on Wednesday, I need to eat something on Thursday as I'm hosting a BBQ, nothing on Friday and a little bit on Saturday and Sunday whilst I'm camping...hopefully nothing Monday, then Tuesday is my birthday. :S
It's all scaring me. Which is good. I'm too scared to binge too but I'm worried it'll change and I'll go crazy and eat and eat and eat, it's happened before.

No comments:

Post a Comment