Friday, 23 July 2010

Not such a grown up girl

I'm a big girl, I'm almost eighteen, but my parents are away and I'm scared to go to bed. I'm not the only person home, my brother and his girlfriend are here. The doors are locked, everything is safe, but I'm scared to go to bed.
The dog is fussing, it's 11pm and she keeps barking even though she doesn't want to go out. I just don't like it.
When my parents are home I don't hug or kiss or even speak to them all that much, I hug and kissed them goodbye today because I set a reminder on my phone to do so. But right now I want someone to give me a big hug and say it's all safe.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. My parents are away at the moment and I have to take care of my younger sister. I want to feel safe and strong because I'm an adult here (I'm 19 :D), I'm responsible for my sister and everything, but I feel unsafe and alone :\ Thank God my parents are coming home tomorrow, well today actually 'cause it's 2am here.

    ReplyDelete