Sunday, 1 August 2010

calmer i think

I got rid of the ice cream, mainly straight down the toilet, only a little via my stomach and up again...
I've cleared out from my mum's room, my room is now even more of a tip but I feel a bit better coming downstairs.
Because of how our house is I never go in my mum's room, her room and my brother's is on a different floor to mine so I just never go in that bit of the house, I guess it's kinda weird to just not go in part of your house...but I don't.

Anyway I'm feeling better and more organised and...I'm ok about the week until Wednesday :S I don't know how I'm going to deal with camping. I told them I'd be there for dinner :O so my plan is to be awake from my birthday in time to go swimming, come home by 3pm, pack and cycle down to camp by dinner...

So I don't actually know when I'm going to see my family for my Birthday...I'm going out at 9am on my birthday until about 11.30pm then Wednesday I'll be up to go out at 10 or 11am...

I think my grandparents are coming over...they might just have to wait until the weekend. That'd be best really...or not bother. I don't really have a relationship with my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment