Saturday, 28 August 2010

long time no blogging

So I haven't updated in awhile, nothing has changed in my life. I lost 2.3kg (5lbs) this week but I'm telling the whole world I'm gaining... I've got so bit my psych has stopped weighing me. Well not quite true, she didn't happen to weigh me last week and I'm taking it personally.

I'm applying to university for september 2011. I did ok in my a-levels, doing an extra year to take biology.

I'm tired all the time, maybe because of my tourette's medication, maybe because of the 500cals a day i dunno, normally I only feel this tired on less than 300. I dunno.

Thanks for my comments Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, any time, my dear!
    I'm glad you're back. I missed you! :)
    An extra year of biology is probably a good idea. I'm happy that you did alright in your a-levels as well. :)
    You probably are tired because of the medication. Maybe sleep more? Hope you start to feel better!
    <3

    ReplyDelete