Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Truth

I had a psych session today, I properly spoke about my eating disorder for the first time. Not just weighing and measuring and evading questions about any real feelings. I cried...twice.
I can't believe it's been four years, I can't believe it took four years of hospitals and almost dying and drips and doctors to finally SPEAK.
It's not like I've said everything its only a little chip in my eighteen-year-old fortress...but I spoke.

I'm still so tired, medication...it's a lose-lose situation at the moment. I'm tired (getting side-effects) but not getting the benefits (I'm still having tics)two years of tics and they are the worst they've ever been.

erm...I don't know what else to write except I'm quite excited I have 3 followers now :)"Hi guys" x

2 comments:

  1. i am so glad you could open up. trust me, it is such a relief to actually share instead of gathering all this poison inside.
    keep well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you went. It will definitely be beneficial in the long run. Hang in there! <3

    ReplyDelete