Saturday, 18 September 2010

Mulit-posting

Sorry for the multi-posting...to anyone reading anyway. Amy did a blog with loads of questions so I wondered if anyone wanted to know anything about me that I haven't told you already. I'm not really sure how much I have told you...
So feel free to ask questions.

I'm still cold, I'm really not looking forward to winter. I made a skirt this morning but can't be bothered to do the hem...
I bought some boots on ebay but they are too big :( waster £15 there!

1 comment:

  1. hey lovely,
    thanks for the shout out! i love asking random questions so here are some to ponder...
    if you could have a place in 3 places around the world where would they be and why?
    which 3 celebrities would you like to have as friends and why?
    what is the best compliment you have ever received?
    xx

    ReplyDelete