Sunday, 19 September 2010

Today was ok, I didn't really do much, just hung around alone at home. My friend called me, I cried down the phone at her about my health, she wants me to book a doctors appointment. I don't think I can, not at this weight, I'm going to wait a few weeks.

I'm going to lose again. I want to be back to 46kg (101lbs) 17.3 BMI by mid November. It is a slow loss, less than 1kg (2.2lbs) a week. Like walking down a steep hill and trying not to run.

I ate about 700 calories today. I've agreed to meet up with some people from PT in November, I'm a bit worried about it, the meets I've been to before haven't been very good, I hope this is better.

My goals for the next week are:
  1. Eat 500cals everyday
  2. Swim at least twice
  3. Draft my personal statement (by Wednesday)
  4. Lose 1kg
  5. Go out on Wednesday night to see people before they leave for university

2 comments:

  1. love the metaphor! walking slowly can sometimes be a better thing - you will probs get to the bottom faster than someone who runs at full speed but then has a massive stack halfway down :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow weight loss is probably much better than fast, so I like it. :)
    The meet is a bit scary. Hopefully it works out to be fun!
    <3

    ReplyDelete