Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Binge

I binged...I'm now on exactly 1000 calories, I tried to purge but it wouldn't work (perhaps because of my cold) I've only managed to burn 200 calories of it off so far, I'll maybe make it to 500? I'm so SO angry at myself for binging...it was on the raspberry muffins I baked by the way... no more baking, my family cake make their own.
I'm going to go crazy if I don't go OUT tomorrow, I really hope I'm well enough to swim, I can breath through my nose most of the time I'm just not very energised and my head feels cloudy.I would have gone for a two hour walk to somewhere but it's raining and I'm ill and it would seem to weird to my parents. However regardless of weather tomorrow I'm getting the bus into town and DOING something.

I really miss PT...OH MY GOD IT IS WORKING AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. fuck I binged as well. hating this full feeling at the moment. And THANK CHRIST! lately Ive been afraid to post because of all this stupid double posting

    ReplyDelete