Friday, 29 October 2010

Day 3: Uh oH the scale is broken

So I haven't weighed this morning. I had psych this morning, it was a much better session HOWEVER the Psychology Sevices (Adult) won't except a referral from the Children's Mental Health Services I have to be referred to Adult mental health services first then referred to Psychology Services. Eurgh. And then its all IF they accept my referral!
My psych is also 'concerned about my physical health' as my vision has been really bad, she tried to get me to eat in the session but I said no and I haven't passed out :)

I think I have to eat dinner with my family today which sucks I only wanted to use 140calories on dinner :/

Oh and I bought that phone only it doesn't work and I'm going to have to take it back to the shop, I HATE taking things back to shops!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh sucks about the phone, I hate returning things too.
    Haha, yes it's nice how much cheaper a lot of kids clothing is! And they make such cute tops for little girls. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry your phone doesn't work.
    Hope your scale gets fixed soon! <3
    Stay Superstrong! <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete