Saturday, 30 October 2010

Day 4 (of 5)

So I binged and purged twice yesterday and once this morning (it's only 10:30am) I feel huge and disgusting and indeed like a failure.
So this spurs off another desire not to eat.

I don't know what to do today, I can't concentrate on anything except online things for very long and this is a family computer...so unfortunately I can't spend all day on it!

I need to do a lot more college work.


Apologies for being so boring, thanks for all the comments you really stop me feeling quite so insane xxx

3 comments:

  1. sorry you had a bad day :(
    you'll do better, sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY how you feel lovely !
    Ive found that if i plan what im gonna do at eat so the day is structured i know there wont be any room for anything else. Like today i planned and did walking this morn so that after lunch i wud do my english essay which will take me ages to do as my economics ones took me bwt 3 hrs each only supposed to be 1 lol
    ... but i just couldnt concentrate its so so annoying but honey you need something to give u energy to concentrate im sure uve heard the fuel and the car story...
    try eating energy foods like fish veggies n fruit n plenty of water. Wouldn't u rather have certificates u can be proud of of all ur hard work and intellegence than a string of hospitals where the illness has taken over and taken all the precious things in life away?
    im sorry if this sounds recovery like or watever but eloise u are worth so much more than this!
    Lots of love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better hun!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete