Sunday, 24 October 2010

a little moan (sorry in advance)

It definitely isn't my period. But oh well, it might all disappear tomorrow? I can tell from my face that I'm retaining water.

I have a cold :(

The day seems really long, it's only 3pm and this morning feels like last week though I haven't done anything. I haven't done any Biology...or Oxford prep. I'm so lazy.

Sorry this is such a boring post. Earlier I felt like I felt much more positive than I have been recently but I feel all down again now. I'm going to drop the letter to my psych into the clinic tomorrow. Whenever I do this I always hope my psych will be in reception and ask how I am so I can tell her how shit she makes me feel between sessions (I do like her, honest) but she never is and I always come away disappointed.
However the only reason I'd be going by the clinic is if I go swimming which I can't do unless my cold clears up at least a little :/
I just don't know what to do with myself, I just have no motivation.

4 comments:

  1. I also have a cold.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Sorry to hear you're feeling this way, honestly.
    I hate water retention. I think it goes away if you drink more water? I dunno.
    Either way, I guess it's one of those things you just have to wait out.
    Hope it goes soon and please take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cold too, I guess it's the cold weather.
    Get well soon everyone x
    Once you get rid of your cold you'll probably get back to normal x

    Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone in my house is gettin sick, so I'm sure it won't be long before I get it, too. >:( Last year I managed to not get sick at all, even when everyone else was. Idk how the heck I avoided it, as I'm probably the unhealthiest person in the house...

    Hope the cold gets better fast! Being sick can sap you of motivation. Drink lots of fluids and get your rest--that way you'll be motivated and well-rested when you're better. :-*

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try drinking green tea. I have been drinking a lot of it(min 500ml a day) and it flushes everything out. I am no longer retaining water or bloated.........

    ReplyDelete