Monday, 25 October 2010

So I thought I would be able to fast today but my parents stayed at home and mum has been watching me, she knows I haven't eaten much but I'm blaming it on being ill. So hopefully I can get out of dinner too...then I'll have had about 300 calories.
I really want my cold to go away so I can SWIM!!! It gives me an excuse to go out and takes up some of my deathly boring time. Obviously it also burns calories which means I lose weight!
This morning my weight was still higher than expected but down from yesterday so I'm hoping it'll be down again tomorrow. I really want to lose 2.5kg (5lbs) by Friday which I can do if I eat 300 per day and exercise but I can't SWIM DAMMIT!

I want to fast, and most of all (in case you hadn't guessed) I want to swim...even though really I'm so so tired, my hips ached so much I couldn't sleep last night, I don't know why, I don't get my periods so?

That is another thing, my Dad was joking about grandchildren, I'm pretty sure I can't have children :/

1 comment:

  1. Vitamin C always helps for colds! And drink tea and soup :)

    Get well soon!

    Dads can be pressuring sometimes...is it that you don't want kids or you sure you can't have them? /:

    ReplyDelete