Sunday, 24 October 2010

UH OH,...again

I woke up this morning a whole kilo (2.2lbs) higher than I was expecting, I don't understand it! I took laxatives last night...after I weighed myself I took diuretics :S
I just don't get it because my clothes are so much looser and I haven't been doing anything extra to gain muscle!
The party was ok, went quicker than I expected and I held the baby :) I went over 500 calories but not in a binge way and it wasn't massively unhealthy food.

I just don't understand why I was so much higher than I expected! I also have a cold :( which sucks because I should be going swimming tomorrow.

I want to do sewing but that means printing out 50 pages of a pattern and I think my mum would murder me! I need to print out another 60 pages of practice papers...

5 comments:

  1. it could be water retention? or are you around that time of the month? sorry..i can't think of much more! i don't know enough about this kind of thing. i'm sure it'll fall off soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. laxatives cause water retention because they dehydrate you, it will come off soon just drink plenty of water
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a bit like muscle weight. When you tone up, you get smaller, but you still have the weight from the muscles. Try not to stress too much about it, beautiful. You don't want to get wrinkles! ;)
    Thank you for your gorgeous comment, as well.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe your period? i always BALLOON when its coming :/
    im sure it'll all melt off you soon, beauty!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could be bloat !
    Don't worry about it too much, it's just our bodies working.

    Take care :) xo

    ReplyDelete