Tuesday, 23 November 2010

530 calories
swam 3km
walked for 1hr 20mins

I haven't weighed myself in ages...I feel huge but I've decided I can only weigh myself if I eat under 3000 calories this week. I've had 990 so far leaving me with an average of 402 for the rest of the week.
I'm going to the PT London meet on Saturday, when it was organised my BMI was about 18? Now it is 20-21, I feel like such a fake...
In the pool today there were 2 anorexics and me, all swimming crawl up and down, up and down for over an hour...I felt huge but I liked it in a way because I was working just as hard as them and it made me feel like not such a fraud. I'm so fat though.

6 comments:

  1. I hate it when I'm at the gym and there are girls skinnier than me. I hope you're ok and well done on your intake <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a fake too for saturday, but you're not. You have every right to be there and I'm looking forward to meeting you!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get back into swimming its such a great work out and you can really lose yourself in those moments
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh. wish there was a PT meet for here.
    Anyway, good job on the cals--you have some amazin willpower.

    and I am sure that you looked amazing swimming--and the more you swim the more amazing you will look.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. Have fun at the PT meet!! Be sure to let us know how it goes. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel pretty fake atm..
    i was supposed to be at my third goal weight by now and i've yet to reach my second :(

    your food plan is awesomeness <3

    ReplyDelete