Sunday, 28 November 2010

The PT Meet

It went really well :) It was 4 of us including LISSY who is lovely.
So we all met at a station, went to Starbucks and chatted and chatted like there was no one to hear our crazy conversations!
Then we got to tube to covent garden and went shopping! BTW to anyone who knows Covent Garden tube station YES WE DID WALK UP THE STAIRS!
Then we walked to Leicester Sq, up Regent St. to Oxford Circus stopping in shops here and there and mainly looking in the kids departments which was a lovely thing to do because normal people rarely understand this.
After the other two PT'ers left at about 4 or 5pm Lissy and I went to PRIMARK, now if you're not from the UK or Ireland you won't know of the phenomenon that is Primark. It is basically really cheap highstreet clothing, not great quality but fashionable.
Then we went back to the Station and sat in McDonalds for hours drinking diet cokes and just talking talking talking.

I burnt some calories walking (We walked about 4 miles according to google maps) and I ate 295 calories.

I came home and felt awful :( alone and depressed. It had been so nice to be with people who understood all day and then I just felt alone.I probably won't see any of them until next year.
I took laxatives and tried to sleep.
I need to do work today but I just can't bring myself to do it. I bought new pajama bottoms yesterday but they are rather large they are lovely and warm though. I don't think I'm getting dressed today.

I'll blog later probably xxx

10 comments:

  1. I'm wearing some of my new pyjamas! The fleecy ones :D so comfy its insane mate!

    We'll have to meet up again because it was so lovely!
    I can't put into words what a lovely day I had.

    So THANK YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your meet up sounds so lovely. i think i would be to scared to meet anyone off PT. thats the fun of making friends tho. is that although you feel bad when they leave you always have something to look forward too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that you feel sad and alone now. It's always like this when going out with friends having a nice day with low cals and a lot of walking.
    This is why people avoid meeting with friends, because feeling happy in a situation means feeling sad afterwards, because it's over.
    but it sounds nice :)
    I'm pretty impressed. I wouldn't have dared to meet anyone. And it wouldn't have been possible either. As most of the girls life in Uk or USA.
    I love your blog :)
    stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, that's so lovely! I wish I went to a PT meet!
    Ohhh dear lord. I've heard so much about this primark. My friend bought be stuff from there and i LOVE IT. Its definatley on my to-do list when I go to UK :)

    it's so lovely to meet people like that. I completely understand why you feel alone. Just keep your chin up babe, atleast you know that there are people who understand you out there. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo cool to meet up in person! I'm jealous!
    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the story of my life---have an amazing day with friends, feel fine and almost normal, then come home and everything is suddenly fucked up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your day sounded amazing. I am soo jealous you all met up in actual person.

    Ah the best thing about saying goodbye to friends is saying hello to them in the future.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds so incredible! Seriously.
    I'm sorry that you felt alone afterwards, though. :/
    But that would have been so incredible.
    Hang in there, pretty.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm jealous, I want a US PT meet!! I've posted about it on PT, but no one ever responds so I guess it's never going to happen. >:(

    Don't worry--I'll be careful with the lithium. he didn't give me enough to overdose on, anyway. I think I'm just going to put it in my emergency stash and forget about it. It doesn't seem like it does anything exciting. ;)

    Hope you're feeling better today! You're never alone so long as we're here reading your blog. And I'll always be reading.
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete