Sunday, 19 December 2010

Birthday Cake

It is my Dad's birthday, he liked his present from me (A book of French road maps...mon papa est fou!).
I had terrible back pain again last night, had to go and wake my mum up. I hate doing that. Anyway I also had indigestion and terrible stomach pains 12 hours after eating so I didn't have my apple this morning. I've had some cucumber and coffee. Which is a bit rubbish of me given it is 2pm.

I'm worrying about the birthday cake.
The whole cake is 2720 not including the icing! It is a seven and a half inch round cake and I'll be expected to have about a ninth? Which is about 300 calories plus icing :S AND I have to eat dinner :( ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope the trains and buses are all running tomorrow. I'm going swimming, then buying a new diary just to last a few weeks until I get my new one at New Year from my brother, I get through about 120 pages a month so I am buying one tomorrow that is 64 pages and will last about two weeks?
Then I am meeting my Best Friend she has been at university since October so I can't wait to see her.
Then we are having dinner.... :/ she knows everything; I can't get away with any tricks :/
Then we are going to a big party with all the people I went to school with, the only problem is if the snow is bad there will be hardly anyone there and it'll SUCK!

I'm wearing a green dress I made, a red cardigan, red tights, pearl earrings, pearly/white beaded necklace and black heels/flats. Full make up with bright red lipstick and all christmassy! I really want to see everyone...I do feel kinda fat though these situations always involve cameras and my BMI is about 19.8 at the moment, which doesn't suit me.

2 comments:

  1. good gracious good luck with that birthday cake! although I am 100% pos that nothing bad--and nothing long term and bad--will come of having a little of his b-day cake. just try to enjoy it!

    your outfit sounds gorgeous--I wish I could make my own dresses, but I am a fail with measurements and such.

    very happy that you are meeting your best friend! have loads of fun and keep up a positive attitude!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you have a good day deary :}
    and your outfit sounds nice!:D

    ReplyDelete