Sunday, 26 December 2010

:'/

I accidentally sent a text to Alice's home phone not her mobile (cell)...so her mum read my message about being worried about staying at their house over New Year because I have to eat and can't exercise. I'm so embarrassed. Her mum doesn't know that I used to have anorexia or that I'm still ED'd, well, she does now.
I don't know if I can face going there now, I want to see Alice but OhMyGod I'm so scared.
Her mum is lovely but very...blunt she openly asks me about my problems (I did meet Alice in a psych hospital by the way so her mum knows I have some problems) and I'm really worried she'll ask me about the ED. I'm also worried she'll think it is me causing Alice to be ED'd as her Mum has only just realised that Alice 'kind of has a problem'. F*uckF*uckF*uck.


I ate way too much yesterday, so I'm not eating today. Hopefully I'll go for a walk or a bike ride too.

I love you guys, someone tell me what to do about going to Alice's for New Year :/

5 comments:

  1. I tried to talk to her about it, and she said she didn't understand it and that she didn't need to cos it was none of her business, so I left it at that. I know it will make it awkward, but I doubt she will ask about it, and she definitely won't think it is you causing me to have problems, because we all know it started before I even met you. I really hope that you can still come :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( sorry about that! If she does ask, then perhaps you can just tell her that you feel like you have eaten too much over the holidays and don't want to make it worse.

    I hope eveyrthing works out all right for you dear.

    and hey to you too
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just try to brush it off as you trying to be good over the holidays. She might not even say anything.

    Hope everything works out, and you have an awesome New Year's. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's a bit sucky! You should definitely still go. And if she DOES ask about it, I like Mich's idea of just saying you're trying to be good! :)
    I hope you have a good night. Have fun!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That. Sucks. Sounds just like some texting mistakes I've made in the past, though. I think you can play it off, though. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete