Saturday, 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas One and All


Well it is 12:30 pm on Christmas day, I've finished opening my presents, watched some christmas TV and dundundun...eaten some chocolate. It was not a slip up, I feel guilty but it is Christmas, I am not going to apologise for a tiny piece of Chocolate. It is ok. And I'll go for a walk later anyway ;)
I got a silver bracelet and some silver earrings, a scarf, some really cool socks, a photo album, a book, a new journal and a lovely soft dressing gown which I'm wearing now because it is so cold!
Christmas Dinner hasn't been cooked yet, I don't know what time we're having it I need to schedule it around my walk.

Yesterday I saw my psych, it was pretty hard, I got weighed, I'd lost a little but not a huge amount. I showed her my food diary, she didn't say a lot. I'm meant to carry on eating an apple in the morning and trying to have soup for lunch. I felt really depressed yesterday, I almost cried at the end of the session so I didn't say Merry Christmas or anything to my psych, which was kind of rude of me. I'm next seeing her the first week of January once I'm back at college I want to have lost 4 kg by then but I probably won't have as the pool is closed half of next week :(

I am really behind with my revision, I didn't do any yesterday but it seems a bit weird to do it on Christmas Day, there isn't a lot else to do though!

Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope you're all having lovely days and for those of you who've already had Christmas dinner, try not to feel bad, it is just one day just try to relax.

5 comments:

  1. don't you dare touch revision on christmas day!! just relax and enjoy the company of your loved ones :) all your pressies sound lovely - lucky thing!
    have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you relax on christmas--lock up that school work!!!

    and I hope that you are feeling okay (I am sure your psych understands) and congrats on losing weight!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! tee hee its only 9 here. Timmeee differenceeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas :)
    I need to catch up on revision as well, it's going to bite me in the ass later, UGH.
    Enjoy your evening, lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is too funny. <3 So true of me and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you aren't apologizing for one piece of chocolate. You are a wonderful person, and I am glad you allowed yourself to enjoy a bit of chocolate on Christmas. :) It'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete