Wednesday, 22 December 2010

So today was quite good ??

I got up and ate my apple (50 cals), then I went swimming with my little brother and my Dad, I only did 2km because I was playing with my little brother as well as swimming lengths.
Then I went to library and actually did some work, I'm still behind but if I do the same amount tomorrow and Friday I should be ok.
Then I went to Starbucks and wrote in my diary with a coffee light frappé (73 cals). I came home and spent quite a lot of time with my mum just chatting and cooking dinner. For dinner I had:
1 sausage (78 cals), green beans (15 cals), flageolet beans (50), a spoonful of rice (50)
So today I've had 316 calories and done 2 hours of exercise and over an hour of revision. I also lost weight this morning which was nice. I feel a bit bad because I know I'm not eating enough but I feel good because I'm following 'the rules'.
I really hope it doesn't snow any more this week, I'm seeing my psych on Friday (Christmas Eve) but if it snows she probably won't be able to get to the clinic and I really want to talk to her before Christmas and I need a prescription.

4 comments:

  1. glad you had a good day, there should be more good days for you! and MERRY CHRISTMAS HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for swimming! Swimming is so nice, because you get to finally be weightless. :))) haha.
    Glad you had a good day. you should lose some more tomorrow. Don't let the appointment keep you from working to lose more. Just wear layers of clothes to look bigger, unless she weighs you? then drink water
    best of luck to you, my dear!
    Stay Superstrong!
    -Molly <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job you! I love when the procrastinating stops and you actually get to do some revision, such a burden lifted.
    Stay strong you skinny girl
    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness gracious it sounds like you had a really productive day! congrats for that, and congrats for your school work. I did some myself today and feel about 20 lbs lighter (I wish)

    <<<<33333

    ReplyDelete