Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Today IS going to be a better day

So I'm going swimming and I'll do about 3km then I've set myself at least 2 hours of revision in the city library (fewer distractions). This means I'm not home and can't eat. I'll be home for dinner but I'll have all of my 350 calories then unless I'm allowed to have the wonton soup for dinner...But I can't pretend to be ill again for awhile because I did yesterday and I just had carrot and broccoli for dinner and my parents weren't really very happy...
So I have to feign normality for awhile which will hopefully mean I go out a lot and get a lot of work done.

Christmas 25th December
I'm at home with my Mum, Dad and two brothers (21 and 12 years old), we're having a Chicken, sausages wrapped in bacon, loads of veg (thank goodness!), gravy, roast potatoes etc etc
But hopefully it'll be the only meal of the day and I can just eat a lot of vegetables.

Boxing Day 26th December
Hopefully I won't have to eat anything, everyone will just drift around the house and any 'meal' will be more of a buffet. We'll probably go for a walk.

Monday 27th December
20 people (family) will be in my house...there will be A LOT of food however we won't all be sitting round a table to eat (we don't have a room big enough!) so hopefully I can get away with salad and some prawns or something.

New Year
I'm going to Empty Alice's...originally I was going 30th-2nd but I think it is more likely I'll go 31st to the 2nd (I should probably talk to her before writing this...) as I have got really behind on revision. I'm also REALLY scared of her Mum's baking, her Mum doesn't know I have or have ever had an ED and I'm quite worried about her finding out so I generally say yes to food at Alice's. My BMI was meant to be 18 for New Year, it isn't going to be 18 until at least the 14th January FAIL.

Then I go back to college and have exams and stress and a sailing reunion party and I really really REALLY need to email someone saying I can't do this Sailing Theory course I just don't know what to tell them. I don't really have the money, I don't really know enough stuff, I'm really too scared to go and do it. I really need to tell them asap.

What else is going on in my life? Not a lot really. My life really isn't very exciting but I kind of like it that way.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a fun few days planned! hopefully the food sitch works out. boxing day is the best because you can complain about being too full and tired and people will understand!
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you for being positive!!!
    and I like how you made a plan for the holidays--you are more likely to be prepared to not eat if you know what you are going up against. good luck with everything, dear!

    my life is v.v. boring as well. and I dont mind either, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good plan for the coming week. Hope you have fun with your family!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay positive! :)
    I hope you have a great Christmas and everything :)
    Just make sure to enjoy your time off! :)

    ReplyDelete