Thursday, 27 January 2011

Blueberry muffin dreams

So I saw my psych at 1pm...we didn't really talk about much to do with me like 'feelings' and stuff. I have 3 weeks to decide if I want to see adult mental health before they close my case HOWEVER whatever I decide my psych is going to keep seeing me monthly then six weekly until I go to university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means I'm probably going to steer clear of adult mental health because they are scary and my psych is lovely and safe and not going to section me.
So that is really good. Like REALLY GOOD.

I seem to have discovered the ability to eat...I just could not for awhile and now I'm actually consuming food again and digesting it. Not a lot of food but 300 is a lot compared to 0.

I have my heart ultrasound tomorrow. I just realised this time next week I'm doing boat maintenance in Southampton for 3 days (Thursday- Saturday), at the moment I don't have the energy, but I kind of have to. I went to bed at 8pm last night and didn't get up until 11.30 am.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad the thing with your psych is all ok! :D good luck on the thing in Southampton and let us know that and the heart scan go! Hope you're ok and well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's great you'll stil be ablke to see your psych :D

    did you have blueberry muffin dreams? i had one last night where i was eating chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such good news about the psych! good luck for the ultrasound x

    ReplyDelete