Saturday, 22 January 2011

I have been sitting in the same chair on the computer for over 6 hours. 3 hours was watching brain documentaries. Then about one and a half hours was watching Tracy Beaker Returns. Which is a kids drama about living in a care home.
So there isn't a lot to write about because I haven't done anything.
Unless I suddenly start cramming tomorrow I'm going to fail my exam on Monday. I can resit it in June so it isn't the end of the world but I just have no motivation to work. This is partially because my teacher upset me with her anorexia lesson. But I know that is illogical, if I fail my exam (and the resit) I won't get into university and I won't be able to be a Psychologist. It makes no difference to her.
Anyway I'm going to venture downstairs now. Get a drink.
I do have my period :O it feels odd after so long and I've gained about a kilo (2.2lbs) from it but I know that is just bloating, I used to gain about 5lbs on my period so I might get a nice surprise loss when it stops. The only thing is I don't know how long it is going to last! Or if I'll get it again next month?? I'm going to be on edge now :/ I have no idea what my cycle is :/

3 comments:

  1. My friends watch Tracy Beaker Returns but I've never seen it. :/ I tend to spend too much time on my computer anyway...

    I hope the exam goes alright :/
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your exam goes okay. You never know, you might pass. I'll be crossing my fingers for you. :)
    Take care lovely.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am suffering from the same lack of motivation i hate it. good luck i hope you pull through.

    ReplyDelete