Thursday, 20 January 2011

I'm still angry

I'm still so pissed off about my class yesterday. I want to email my teacher and rant at her, but I can't. It'll come across as rude and I need her to be on my side.
I'm always like this with people, they do or say something and I just lose ALL respect for them.
On the positive I've lost 1.7 lbs over the last 2 days. However, I'm slightly scared. I've not had a proper period since March 2009. I've lied to various people about this because I'm terrified of what it might mean. Anyway, at the moment after I go to the loo the paper is slightly red? It isn't remotely a proper period but there is something going on. hmm.
I need to do revision but all I want to do is eat? Confusing.
I wish I could just let go of my emotions but they consume me every time.
I'm going to have some salad with peri peri BBQ sauce.

6 comments:

  1. I used to have a blog awhile ago but now I am on a journey to recovery, to better eating habits so I have created a new blog!! I chose to follow people who have distorted eating as I feel they understand what I am going through a lot better =) I would be great if we could support each other =)

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    ♥ Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry :( You have every right to be angry though. I don't know what to say about the other things :/ I hope you're okay xxx
    *insert huge virtual hug here just for the sake of it!!* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You absolutely have the right to be angry. That a teacher is that ignorant of the very subject she's teaching is horrifying! Gah! I gotta finish my degree so I can go do battle with ignorant doctors and teachers! Ignorance only makes us suffer more!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep an eye on the red, maybe it is a period? I don't know just keep an eye on it. Stay strong and well done on the loss <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be pissed off too.

    Look after yourself and take care.

    Kittens (that was lurve but my iPod changed it and it made me laugh!)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice on the 1.7!

    You're right--it's probably better in the long run that you didn't send a rant to your teacher. Hope you have a better day tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete