Sunday, 16 January 2011

Nightmares and Haunting Daydreams

I keep thinking they are going to section me if I ever go there again, that they will lie about what I'm saying so they can lock me up and ruin my life. I have NEVER felt like this about CAMHS ( Child and adolescent services) and they HAVE sent me to hospital in the past.
I had a panic attack yesterday about it, I mean a proper, hyperventilating one and nightmares last night. Which included the psychiatrist from my meeting sexually abusing me (a guy who looked similar to this man did in my first hospital). Which is a pretty screwed up nightmare.
******************
However, today I am getting back on track. I'm having 250 calories, I'm going to walk to dog, I'm doing my laundry, I'm going to do some Biology. I am going to be in control.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting back on track =) you can do it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this and your last post to catch up. Please stay strong. I used to go to CAMHS I'm guessing you're in the UK? And it just didn't work out for me because my mum was in the meetings so of course I wouldn't say anything... anyway please keep your head high. You're doing the right thing - concentrating on something else. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that sounds like a horrible nightmare :( I'm really sorry that things are going badly...but surely they can't lie about what you're saying?

    Take care :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. look on my blog hun, theres something for you <3

    ReplyDelete