Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Not that entertaining.

I thought I should probably write something, as I haven't for I think a few days now.

My exam went a lot better than expected. I may have even got a C, I'll still need to resit it to get in to university but it is better than failing.

I swam yesterday and today, I've also had chocolate yesterday and today, 110 cals yesterday and 95 cals today. It isn't a lot but it is very odd for me.

erm I don't really have a lot to say, I'm really incredibly boring. I'm seeing my psych on Thursday but I don't know if that is the last time ever or not :/

I just want to eat, but not eat, basically all the time. So that fills my head and I can't think straight to do anything else. I haven't lost any weight, in fact I gained over the mysterious period that was a proper period (:O) and I haven't weighed myself since then so I don't know if I've lost it again or not.

Like I said, not very interesting. No energy to be creative. Night_Flower and Mich always have a story for everyone, I'm not that entertaining...apologies.

3 comments:

  1. Awh... thank you :] But I love reading your blog! It's a lot more interesting than mine! :]

    I'm glad your exam went better than expected :]

    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cute post. You're always entertaining. :P
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always entertaining, in you own way.
    xx Claude

    ReplyDelete