Sunday, 30 January 2011

PJ's and a hoodie

I don't really have a lot to say because I didn't do anything yesterday. I showered (improvement on last weekend), folded up some clothes and ate too much.
However I keep writing crazy amounts on people's blog comments so I thought I should blog.
My Dad is really grumpy and I don't know why. Since the argument over sausages I've been doing my own dinner :) this won't last forever, I'll eat with them tonight but yeah, it is good. Except I'm not eating exactly what I want because they still moan at me if I eat a bowl of lettuce or don't include carbs.
My mum has joined a gym and is going on a diet. Her BMI is double mine and my 'UGW' is half her current weight. I worked out she needs to eat about 1300 calories per day and do her aqua aerobics class 2-3 times a week to lose 1.4kg a week. She did ask me to work out her BMI and how much she would lose...though I would have probably done it anyway. She thinks if I don't get into my Psychology and Neuroscience course I should apply to train as a Dietician....ahem.

I realised when I wrote a comment on Night_Flower's blog I could write reviews of different hospitals, it would only be of use to people in the South East of England and London but I could always branch out ;) (jokes) I'm never going to hospital again.

6 comments:

  1. Haha thank you for the super long comment. :] i asked my parents and CAMHS had called - how did you know? ;]
    Hmmm...which would you choose - dietician or air stewardess? XD
    I hope you never have to go to hospital again too.
    The comments I write are always so short compared to yours! I just can't think of much to say :[
    I hope you're alright :] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem in a better mood hun it makes me happy :D I love reading your posts. And that's so ironic about the dietrician thing haha :) I want to go to uni for psychology.
    Hope you're well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your font, on all your posts. lol. hope your okay. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's the spirit!
    "i'm never going to hospital again" HOWEVER i do want to be thin. THAT is what I believe in, right now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for staying out of hospital! (I'm writing this from my hospital bed)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing your own dinner is the best way to go, I think. Especially if your family is anything like mine, and never eat anything that does not include half a stick of margarine or a ton of bread.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete