Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Far off and alone

I feel distant from everything.

I swam 3.3km today and walked for about an hour but I'm going to have had about 850 calories by the end of the day and I planned to have 310. It isn't even like I planned to eat 850, I lost control of the hunger and decided to eat. That shouldn't disgust me but it does.

I had an exam this morning, English Functional Skills...WASTE OF TIME. I already have English A-level so funnily enough I know how to write a formal letter! The reading part is 45 minutes long but I finished in 15, the writing again 45 minutes and I finished in 20. Simples. At least I don't have to go to the classes for it anymore :)

I need to lose 2kg by Friday then another 2kg by next Wednesday. Then things will be a bit better.

HA.

I don't like my family very much at the moment.

7 comments:

  1. Great job with swimming today. I'm always happy to read that you've been able to go, because you seem to really enjoy it.

    Way to go on your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that the exam was a waste of time :[...But I'm glad it was simple for you :]. I'm sorry that you don't like your family very much at the moment, what happened? :[
    I hope you're okay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, my family can be a pain too...
    Nice swimming btw! ;D You probably burned more kcals than you ate today, so don't worry. And nice to know you aced your test, kudos!

    Stay strong and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least you'll get good marks on the exam! And good work on the exercise.
    P.s I completely agree with the coment you left on my post, I always feel like at a certain number I'll be 'happy' even though I know its rediculous I still think it

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least your outtake was great! That should definitely match it.
    You did wonderful on your exam! Well, it sounds like you did. :D I was never good at english.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure you were a mermaid in another life. Or maybe only a mermaid when you're in water, like Daryl Hannah in Splash. ;D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, glad the exam went good ;]
    be careful with all the exercise and whatnot (me saying this makes no difference but, I feel I gotta say summat. Ya get me?) lol.
    really though, please take care.

    hope things are ok, family-wise xxx

    ReplyDelete