Tuesday, 1 March 2011

babble

I want to sit here and write:

I'm so glad I'm back. Hungry again, yesterday went really well and I only had 400 calories.

But I can't. I was hungry yesterday, so dizzy and hungry and sick every time I didn't eat for a few hours that I fainted twice. Which meant eating about 1000 calories. I lost 0.3kg though.

So far today I've had: coffee (20), orange juice (78), a crumpet (100) and a meringue (40).

238 and I've been up less than an hour (I slept really late because fainting is really tiring).

This evening I'm going swimming, I haven't been in a week because of going away. I'm quite excited. I'm hoping I'll miss dinner too as I won't be home until 7:40pm, but there is every chance we won't eat that early.

Sorry this isn't very interesting.

4 comments:

  1. You still lost, and eating is ok hun. It is. And you fainted hun... please be ok <3
    You're amazing and strong and you always remind me how much I love swimming haha :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, hun. Fainting is no fun.

    NEVER owned a My Little Pony?!? I feel like I should send you one. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoooooo , my old friend.
    i love you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do actually have some doubles in my collection. I'd be more than happy to donate a pony to someone ponyless! <3

    ReplyDelete