Thursday, 3 March 2011

Monday's child is fair of face

Yesterday actually went better. 500 calories. Pretty much no exercise though. So far today I've had 140 but I really don't feel like I can swim, I can barely breathe my nose is so gunked up and the cold has made my skin look like I have scabies (ok not quite that bad/ life threatening).

So if I'm not going out I should do some work right? I went and visited the university I want to go to last week. Getting in rests on getting a B in Biology and a B in GCSE maths. Buuut I'm lazy, too wrapped up in going there that I'm constantly on their website trying to decide if I should join the swim team or not when I go there or which accommodation I should put as my first choice, all pretty irrelevant if I don't do the work and thus don't get in.

But hey I'm going to go back on their website in a bit.

I haven't been on PT properly in ages.

My Dad finally got diagnosed with Autism! (This is good news) He's had to fight so hard (for years) just to get referred to the people that can diagnose in his age group. Now he has a diagnosis he is entitled to help finding a job and companies can't discriminate against him because he is covered by the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) and generally he has a reason for being...odd.

I have my psych appointment tomorrow, I haven't seen her since the end of January and I haven't lost a noticeable amount of weight. I want to cancel.
Makes you wonder what I'm getting from therapy. Sounds to me like I just want someone to worry about me.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going well! That's terrific :) Uni websites are so addicting when you first start looking at them, but eventually you realize there's only so much to figure out about them :P Good luck with bio and math!!!!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad about your dad :D yay! And good luck with your psych hun, stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete