Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Thank you Gracie!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honour onto 10 people you follow who are fantastic in some way.

1. See title!
2.
  • I try to change myself by changing my clothes, really it just shows how confused I am.
  • I have a newly acquired ebay addiction
  • I want a relationship but don't fancy anyone, I like to feel wanted and needed.
  • I lie a lot
  • An example of this is that...I don't like food.
  • I love food.
  • I feel like the world is in colour for the first time in five years, my memories and black and white.
3.
FuckedUpAppendix
Lissy
Mending Megan
Kitty T Cameron
*Harley
Beth
Dragonfly
VictoriaCrimson
an♥nym♥us
Konrad

3 comments:

  1. I love those facts hun, so honest :) Thankyou so much for nominating me! Though I have already been given the award. Stay strong hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nom! I love your blog and your comments so much :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got your package--thanks so much!! You have the neatest handwriting ever.
    And your letter wasn't boring at all! ;)
    I used to be obsessed with the Eurovision song contest. Maybe because Ireland has won it more than anyone else? We hardly ever win things...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete