Monday, 18 April 2011

Back to the ole game.

My parents and little brother are away until Thursday, my brother has a job interview in London. I'm home alone and within 30 minutes of them being out I've binged and purged. I haven't purged in months and months yet as soon as they go I'm doing it. I don't know if it is just knowing I can puke really loudly or feeling abandoned.

I want to call my psych, I cancelled my last appointment so I'm not seeing her until the first week of May. But I can't I'm too fat. I lost 0.8lbs yesterday after my massive gain.

I feel so bad.

2 comments:

  1. :(
    i don't know what to say.
    you don't deserve this.
    be careful with the b/ping. we care.
    you're not fat.
    don't feel bad, i love you = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better hun I really do <3 Please do take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete