Saturday, 9 April 2011

Control me?

I've lost all sense of organisation.

My room is a mess
I'm eating, all the time, too much, random mixtures.
I haven't done any studying in over 2 weeks.

I'm losing my grip and I need it back but I don't know how. All I want to do is eat and eat and eat. It isn't like I'm binging, not like I used to. I'm just eating.

I need to sort it out.

I am thinking about buying a exercise bike from ebay...however...I will need to go any pick it up, which requires my Dad driving me and I will have to tell my parents I'm setting up an exercise bike in my room and..eurgh :/ I might just book my gym induction?

I’m begging you; control me now.
Tell me what to do, and how.
Make me work and make me slave
Teach me, sir, how to behave.

I want to feel you push and shove
No more feelings, no more love.
Only anger, lust and hate,
This is my life – this is my fate.

No more choices, no more say,
Responsibilities away.
No more letting people down.
As from today – in you I drown.


Stereotypical poem of these sorts of blogs, I didn't write it, but I understand it. In an odd sort of way. It is so much simpler when rules control you. I mean what would happen if tomorrow all laws were dissolved?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you're ok hun and find yourself. I hope you find peace <3 stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. Anything that you can do, even just controlling or starting one little task will make things clearer. Again, hope you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you :]
    you should see me when i eat! i have random slices of bread!
    please be safe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beautiful! I know what it's like when things feel out of control. Hopefully it all starts to make more sense soon. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better. I've been the same way the past week; I just can't stop eating! Things will get better. <3 <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete