Sunday, 3 April 2011

My name is Eloise and I have an ebay addiction. "Hi Eloise"

Ah well by Europe I meant...mainland Europe, I live in the SE of England so you can get fast trains to Paris, Brussels and places like that. But anyway...costing more than I thought it would so I'm going to look up some things with the Scout Association.

Yep...still not done any college work :/

Got paid for sitting on someone else's leather sofa and watching their sky tv, drinking their diet coke last night. I got the kid a snack, told him to brush his teeth and kinda told him to go to bed and I switched the light out. We don't have sky at home...there are some WEIRD things on TV!

2 comments:

  1. lool don't spend too much on ebay!

    ooh hehe i see (:
    that's niice, i love england.
    I hope you find something good!

    coooooooool job to have isn't it!
    I have one similar.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. My boyfriend has Sky and there's so much more to watch but also some weird things. <3

    ReplyDelete