Sunday, 15 May 2011

The Battle of Biology 2011

I did indeed triumph over biology for over 7 hours. Now I've been away from my books for 2 hours and I feel like I don't know anything at all.
I did not however wear my pyjama playsuit Lissy, I was too busy rocking the boxer and vest-top look. I want alien boxers, Lissy got alien boxers, I regret not getting them too. But then we would have even more matching items and that would possibly tip us beyond odd into crazy...
I technically 'failed' this week, I only failed two days (two days I didn't get stars) but my average intake over the week doesn't get a star hence I failed the week. I've also only lose about 2lbs this week, maybe not even that.
Anyway. Tomorrow is a new week.

Exam, class, lunch-break, class, home.
Laundry, driving lesson, Laundry, gym, swim, home, maybe pub.
Class, lunch-break, tutorial, mentor session, class, home.
Starbucks revision, gym, swim, home.
Starbucks revision, gym, swim, home.
Not sure, revision, not sure, friend's 21st birthday meal.
Swimming, revision, not sure, not sure.

^^^ my week.

I took something earlier, because I felt bad. I've been really emotional all day, the Sunday afternoon charity appeal made me cry (and it really wasn't a sad one). Then my family annoyed me in their general not-being-normal. I'm fine, it isn't bad, I'll do my exam fine. I just wish I didn't you know? Because it isn't enough to do anything so what is the point? What does it achieve?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Busy week!
    You're probably stressed, which is why you were feeling emotional.
    Keep it up, and I think you'll do wonderfully on your exam!
    <3

    ReplyDelete