Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I don't know what is going on with my weight, supposedly since Friday morning I've gained over 2kg. I haven't eaten THAT much! I spent the whole weekend running after small children and my period ENDED ohh AND I got diarrhoea so you'd think I'd have lost weight.

I don't understand.

I've failed pretty much all my May goals (which weren't all weight related).

I can't do GCSE maths. I could only answer enough questions yesterday to get 50% I don't know what percentage I need for a B grade.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes weight makes no sense at all, because my friend got her appendix taken out, and she was joking "at least I'll have lost weight" and she weighed herself.. she had gained 1lb, lol.
    She didn't mind though she found it hilarious.

    It could be water weight? Some foods make you retain, or I heard that aspartame makes you retain?

    Sorry May didn't go how you planned.. Remember you're only human! Don't expect your self to be super woman and do everything perfectly.

    I hope maths went better than expected, I understand though, sometimes it just takes 1 glance to know you're fucked.
    [people in general not you and in YOU.]
    But yeah I sympathise. :-(

    Hope you feel better/happier tomorrow.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya:)
    Sorry your May goals didn't go too well but just think...June is another month!
    I've just started blogging- would be great if you could check out my blog and follow if you like!
    Love the blog :D
    x

    ReplyDelete