Saturday, 14 May 2011

London :)

I went to this interview/selection day this morning for the camp leader. It was pretty good, there were three people there I would be worried about hiring/working with but only one of those would I say definite no to. He definatly had some sort of learning difficulty and he didn't understand what was going on and he really wouldn't be able to lead a group of 10-16 year olds. Anyway I find out next week if I got it and when the training weekend is.

Then I met up with Lissy :D we did our usual few hours in McDonalds with diet cokes, then we went to Primark and bought several matching items of clothing!!! We're planning on wearing them next time we meet up, except that she is shorter than me we could be related so yeah...we're not odd at all :P
Then we went to Starbucks for a few hours and then we had to go :(

So now I'm home and due to the eurovision song contest casualty isn't on!!! (Drama set in the Casualty dept. of a hospital) Casualty is quite possibly the highlight of my week! Travesty!

For possibly the first time ever I actually revised on a train, which is just as well because I have a Biology exam on Monday morning...

Just looked it up. Casualty is not on at all this week, I have to wait until NEXT Saturday. These are sad times. "Bureaucracy gone mad results in the ED being overrun with patients, and a young boy is set to pay the ultimate price. Can Adam battle the odds and save his life?" How can they leave me with such a short description of next episode when they leave me Casualty-less for 13 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment