Sunday, 8 May 2011

No Stars to wish on

So this week I started giving myself stars on my calendar for everyday I stick to my calorie goal and exercise plan. Exercise wise I've done fine, but yesterday and today I've eaten over the planned about so I don't get a star.. It is shocking how much of a bad mood this has put me in. That and knowing I'm going to be about 1kg (2.2lbs) over my planned weight loss of 3.5kg (7.7lbs) this week. Normally I aim for 1.5kg (just over 3 lbs) but I wanted to give things a kick a bit. Anyway..I feel sad about that, which is a bit pathetic.

Today I went swimming with my Dad and older brother, it was quite nice. But I'm still kinda in a bad mood from last night. I'm learning to drive and I was out with my Dad, I was driving down this country lane which is only one car wide...seriously not a good plan if you're only just starting to learn. So this car was coming along and I had to go up on the bank to allow it to pass. This would have been fine except that there was a hole the size of the wheel in the bank that we couldn't see because of the long grass...the wheel got jammed in it and we had to leaver it out. So I felt embarrassed about that because I felt like it was my fault and blarggh.

Looking forward to college so much tomorrow! I just want to get away from my family. I get on really well with them for awhile then all the little annoying things each of them do just add up and I want to scream at them.

I'm also sneezing loads :(

3 comments:

  1. its ok little things make me mad too. have fun learning to drive and going to college
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Families can be rough... college is definitely something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! That really sucks! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete