Wednesday, 8 June 2011

dizzy

I need to go revise, I'm still in my PJ's because then I have to go back up to my room and then I will revise!
I get stuck in this 'worry rut' which basically means I just procrastinate the entire time.

Once I'm worrying about a few things, I worry about everything and everyone. I think people find it hard to tell me to just get lost. I want to help people but I get to close, I haven't worked out the difference between helping them and telling them what to do. I need to just chill.

I need to do the lac operon, nitrogen cycle and genetics today.

4 comments:

  1. I think you've got the difference just fine :) honestly. Would tell you if not.

    Let me know if/when you're next in London! Miss you!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love youuuu, by the way, you taking me to cahms? FUCK THAT MAN, I'M GOING TO BE THE ONE GETTING YOU HELP BITCH! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are helping them and not telling them what to do.
    Thanks for the advice I'm looking into the shorts idea
    And we're almost doing the same exam I'm doing Edexcel Modular but it seems we had the same first question making 10 flapjacks into 15 :) I bet you did fine and good luck for Friday's exam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope revision went well in the end :]

    "I haven't worked out the difference between helping them and telling them what to do" <- i know exactly what you mean. if it helps at all, any advice i've seen you offer doesn't come across like you're telling them what to do.

    take care, xxxx

    ReplyDelete