Thursday, 9 June 2011

Ebay & Swimming costumes

I have actually done some revision today! Not enough, but it is the first time I feel like I've properly concentrated since before half term.
I'm 'on a break' at the moment because I'm waiting for a swimming costume to end on ebay. I get through quite a lot of costumes so I can't afford to spend £30 on them which is what it seems like most places sell them for. Also, I need a proper sports one so I can swim without is falling down/ coming undone. I got a £11 kids one from Debenhams and it only lasted about 5 swims! Also Debenhams kids sizes are crazy. I got age 13-14 and it was too big and I am NOT skinny at the moment!

So yep current bid is 99p :D

I'm going to get a bikini from H&M kids because they are only £2.99...I just want to see what it looks like, I'll probably never wear it..my stomach is never toned.

...

coffee
frube
coffee
cereal bar
coffee

...

I'll be getting help in Nottingham Shannice, don't you worry :P Lissy is going to chastise me if I don't!!!

2 comments:

  1. H&M have really good products it should last you! Or try a sports brand like Nike or Addidas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll look hot in those swimming costumes baby ;) i guess you like cofeee? it tastes like pooo! well i've never had it but it smells it!
    haha goodo :]

    ReplyDelete