Tuesday, 7 June 2011

More food, more exams...

I binged and purged today.
Yesterday I ate 389 calories
Today I've had 814 (not including the binge-purge).

I've had loads to drink but I have an awful headache.

I had driving. It was ok, reversing around corners next week...

I didn't do any revision, I went swimming instead. I have maths (calculator paper) on Friday and Biology (main A2 paper) on Monday. Not revising is NOT a good idea.

I want to be in London, then I could see Lily and Lissy way way way more. And I could track down Got2Purge and stalk her :P
It takes just over an hour on the train an costs £10-£15 depending on the time of day...which is cool, I could go once a week I just don't have the effing TIME. Well I do...I could revise all day one day and not go swimming that day or the day I'm in London and it would be fine but...NOT go swimming??? Concentrate on revision???

5 comments:

  1. Are you doing Maths Edexcal GCSE becuase I had non-calc on monday and then I'm doing calc on Friday too -- Just wondering :)(because I found Mondays really hard, did you?
    And I have the same trouble trying to revise, there's so much better things to be doing :)
    Take care
    And good luck on the exams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to take a break. don't fry your brain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Ive not commented in a while,
    I agree a break is good,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh, i started my driving lesson today, he was like "hit the break! the break!" and i was like about to press down on the acceleration accidently :/ . . .


    good luck with maths on friday! :D i'm sure you'll do awesome
    and good luck with biology next week :]

    it takes jus over an hour on the train where i am too :D

    i hope you find you have more free time after these damn exams. when dyu finish them? :]
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete