Tuesday, 14 June 2011

My Day Off

I'm taking a day off today. I'm not going swimming, later I'm going to a gig with my friends. This afternoon I'm going to play around on the internet, maybe record some more of my poems and just chill out.

I realised how tired I am, how much my muscles ache. Yes I'm still fat, but I'm not going to 'exercise' today, I'll walk and dance later with my friends. I had a driving lesson earlier and I'll do more driving to collect my brother from work this evening.

No swimming, no sit-ups, no cycling.

I've had:

2 cups of coffee - 40
bread - 100
2 biscuits - 138
peas - 45
small egg - 70

= 393

So I really SHOULD go swimming but I'm not going to, I'm just going to relax without exercising.

1 comment:

  1. A day off sounds like a lovely idea :]
    i hope you have a good day, and i hope the gig is good later :] xxxx

    ReplyDelete