Saturday, 4 June 2011

Purging doesn't solve equations

I went for a drive with my Dad this morning, it was good to get to practice but I hate driving his car, his gear stick wrenches my shoulder and his car stalls all the time (even when he drives it).

Then I came home and did maths, on the paper I did yesterday I got a B by 1%, I haven't marked today's paper yet but I have learnt some stuff. I felt so stressed out, I still feel stressed out. I binged and purged, not like I used to, this was 'only' about 700 calories or at least less than 1000.

I had:

crisps- 150
ice cream-100
crisps- 150
cereal- 300, 400?
iced bun- 165


Then this afternoon I watched a film and watched Dr Who. I feel more relaxed now, except we're having fish and chips for dinner... Casualty is on in 35 minutes though so that is something else to relax in front of.

Tomorrow I'll mark today's paper, review what I didn't get right and do the third and last paper I have, mark and review that then hope for the best for Monday!


I'll live

I'll live

I'll live

3 comments:

  1. You can do it! The maths I mean! I know you can! You need to have some confidence and not panic too much- keep smiling :)

    Sorry about the binging/ purging- that is pooey.

    Hope you're okay and you will live!!! Lotsa lurrrve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep swimming kid. You're doing better than me, I scrapped a C in Maths GCSE! And I mean, worked my arse off and still only just passed it by some stupidly small percentage. Me and maths just don't get along... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on your math! You're a lot smarter than most people, even with a B!

    Take a deep breath and maybe go for a walk today, that way you can get a bit of fresh air, clear your head, annnnnd fit in a bit of exercise that will help you feel better about the fish&chips situation?

    And remember, we all love you :)

    ReplyDelete