Friday, 17 June 2011

Research Interview

Today I did my usual Biology revision in starbucks and swimming. I had an interview arranged with a graduate student from Indiana University. She is researching pro-ana blogging and originally got in touch by email. She asked questions like:

What did I post? (images/text)
Did blogging improve my mood?
Did blogging improve my self-esteem?


OH okay...I can't actually remember?! Anyway it took about 30 minutes and I talked about my views of pro-ana and stuff. She still wants participants so if you're interested (she can phone/skype you whenever is convenient in your time zone) email me eloiseonthewater@gmail.com and I'll send you her email or if you prefer then forward your email address to her.

She is really nice, I didn't feel bad afterwards or anything and the research is all approved and you can get in touch with her supervisor if you'd like :)


******

On a down note today...I randomly shoplifted. I don't even know why, it is like I swap one risk taking behaviour (cutting, overdosing etc) for another :( I feel really bad. It wasn't like I couldn't afford the £3.99 vest top. I don't understand myself AT ALL. >>>I am donating £3.99 to charity though. I know it doesn't make it better but :/

No comments:

Post a Comment