Thursday, 23 June 2011

So I'm free to do...what?

My exams are all over and now...I don't know what to do! I have nothing to study for, I don't know where I'm going to university yet so I don't have a reading list.
I just spent £25 on books though...I got one on the History of Anorexia, 2 personal Anorexia stories and one about mutations in Humans and the genome :). They won't arrive until next week though...what do I do until then!?

I do need to clear out and tidy my room, there is loads of college stuff I don't need now.

Later today I'm getting my top brace off.

Tomorrow I'm seeing my psych.


I'm going swimming...but seriously my life is like empty?! When I was doing exams I felt like there was loads of stuff I want to do but I have exactly 3 months to fill.


I should get a job :/

1 comment:

  1. My life feels really empty now too since college and exams are over. I don't really know what to do for the next 3 months.

    Ditto on the job part.

    ReplyDelete