Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Wow I don't know what I used to do before studying and exercise. Oh that is right I used to be creative, I'd sew, paint, write happier things.

Anyway, I pretty much did nothing, I watched a documentary on large families (like where there are twins, triplets, quads etc). Folded up clothes in my room and spent about an hour trying to decide what to wear this evening.

Black tights, denim shorts, black vest top, shirt (my dad's old one)...

Apprehensive.



Tomorrow, I'm going to go to Starbucks for HOURS to revise and then I'm going to swim loads and I'm going to do that all week :) I need to loose so much weight this week. I erugh. Sorry...boring.

1 comment:

  1. not boring! it sounds lovely, well apart from the revising part! I'm in the middle of exams and it's hell! I know how you feel! you're outfit sounds lovely, and I tend to do alot of art in my spare time, it keeps me motivated and just happier.
    I hope you're okay sweetie, x.

    ReplyDelete