Sunday, 5 June 2011

You guys are so lovely

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, they really mean a lot.

Today got a mid B for my maths, so I am improving :) I still need to do a lot today and tomorrow morning before the exam...then I need to get back to Biology and hope I haven't forgotten it all over the past 10 days.

I haven't binged or purged today, I did take laxatives last night though.

I'm getting really behind on my target weights, tomorrow I'm going to be 2kg heavier than I'm meant to be (i.e. I've just wasted 7-10 days.


I'm going to the London Slutwalk next Saturday. I'm quite nervous, I don't know if I could deal with anyone yelling abuse at us. I have a T-shirt to decorate but I don't know what to put on it, at the moment all can think is just to write 'no' all over it.

Slutwalk is about saying it isn't the person who gets raped fault, it is 100% the rapist's fault. I know that is true, but I've been blaming myself for over half my life.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard about the Slutwalk and I didn't know one was taking place in London
    Can you give me some info on it please?
    I would LOVE to join and show my support for the cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. its wonderful that your doing something for such a good cause, good luck :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of a slut walk, it sounds great. Maybe across the back you could write in big letter "I didn't ask for this"

    My dad takes part in a huge walk where I live that raises money for a local rape crisis charity that only men can take part in, and they have to wear woman's shoes to "walk a mile in her shoes"

    ReplyDelete