Wednesday, 20 July 2011

I think I might have an under active thyroid. I have a lot of the symptoms except the weight gain but equally if I eat 900-1000 calories a day I gain 0.5kg a week so clearly if I ate 'normally' I would be gaining weight. I'm going to the doctor's next Monday about it and to get the form for scar make-up signed (Skin camouflage from the Red Cross).

I painted most of the kitchen yesterday, I need to finish parts above the cupboards then do the utility room. It is alright doing it, like actually doing something useful I'm just so tired.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you turn out NOT to have a thyroid problem - but if you do, I hope it is easily treated, dear.

    What color did you paint your cupboards? A picture would be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awful. My mother has that problem and. . . she's obese. I'm sure that won't happen to you, but it's still very scary how that can happen.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with tomorrow, hun. hope it goes well.

    also, just wanted to let you know- I definitely won't be using ramadan as an excuse :]. don't worry, hun. I just honestly love the whole atmosphere of the month. take care, and again, GOOD LUCK. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope the doctors goes/went ok! and jealous about the decorating, my parents won't let me near their walls with a pain brush, though, that's probably a good idea; my coordination is shocking at the best of times and they'd probably end up with painted cupboards and carpet! ;)
    hope you're ok, xo.

    ReplyDelete