Saturday, 16 July 2011

Sorry I haven't commented on anyone's blog for the past few days, I've read a few but not everyone's because I'm just so damn tired ALL THE TIME.

I went out with my mum yesterday and got tired before her (and she has multiple physical disabilities) we went round loads of charity shops in west kent/ sussex (counties in south east england). It was good, I got a really nice bracelet for £1.50, a denim jacket for £2 and a shirt (from H&M) for £1.50! And they all actually fit! Well the denim jacket is big but it is from the 80's so I think it is meant to be like that.

Anyway, day out with my mother. She has recently been going on about me and food, talking about when I was "really underweight" and stuff as if that is happening now. Basically she thinks I'm not eating enough so has decided to tell me I'm too thin. When my hips ached yesterday she said it was because I didn't have enough fat?! Actually it is probably because for the last 2 weeks I've barely done any exercise or swimming which I am MEANT to do according to the PHYSIO. But no, clearly fat supports your hips...

I ended up eating 1680 calories, I didn't go wild and have dessert or anything but we spent the whole day together and I wanted to seem like I would just eat like this normally. So I ate lunch, I didn't order something unhealthy but it was about 600 calories, maybe less, I don't know. I'd already had 100 from a coffee and fruit before we went out. Then we had a flapjack about 5pm which was 200, then at home we had dinner. It all adds up, but do I have energy today? Did I have energy yesterday?? Starting to think this whole "food gives you energy" thing is a scam!

I don't know how I'm going to do the PT meet tomorrow, last time we walked for ages round London, I don't know if I can do that at the moment and I'm the biggest going so I'll just be the fat lazy one...

1 comment:

  1. Then we won't walk you plonk. I'm dizzy constantly and shiz so can probably not walk for too long either. We'll be fine. Don't worry yourself. It'll be okay. You're not the lazy fat one by any stretch of the imagination. Although I do love the theory that food gives you energy is a scam :) xxxxxxThen we won't walk you plonk. I'm dizzy constantly and shiz so can probably not walk for too long either. We'll be fine. Don't worry yourself. It'll be okay. You're not the lazy fat one by any stretch of the imagination. Although I do love the theory that food gives you energy is a scam :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete