Saturday, 13 August 2011

How I know Lissy (comment response to Ais!)

Well essentially we know each other from PT. Someone I was in hospital (non-ED) with who had met up with her through PT. Then on the 1st London PT meet we had that in common and had chatted on facebook. So we talked loads and then when I was in London other times we met up and then I came to London purely to chill with her because she is super cool and we can shop in the kids departments and just say whatever crazy ideas are in our heads. She has come to see me too and we have a mutual love for Starbucks.
So now we see each other every month or few weeks. However I'm going to University in a month and I'm going to be further away from London and the train is more expensive and I'm not really sure what we're going to do :/

1 comment:

  1. Well we'll just have to take it in turns to travel/ get cheapo coaches. You can't get rid of me that easily! :P xxxWell we'll just have to take it in turns to travel/ get cheapo coaches. You can't get rid of me that easily! :P xxx

    ReplyDelete