Friday, 19 August 2011

I'm going awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


Okay, so I'm:
20th August - 26th August: Sailing
26th August - 30th August: Scout camp
1st September - 3rd September: With family in Cornwall

So I'm probably not going to blog until the 4th September?! I might possibly have time on the 30th. So YEAH. It is 9pm and I haven't packed yet and I only got asked to sail yesterday. Ahh.

I need to pack but I just wanted to let you guys know I haven't disappeared of the face of the earth! Also when I next blog I will be able to tell you definitely which university I'm going to.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time on all 3 trips (: thanks for telling us (: stay safe and I hope you just manage to relax and not stress over results or EDs or anything (:

    Good luck with the results too (: xxxxx

    ReplyDelete